Wooden American Flags

Thanks fellers. Please buy one. You will feel great when you see it hanging on your wall.
 
I hope this doesn't get me banned, but in these days, it might be possible.

View attachment 5898View attachment 5897
why is it wrong with the old i think its called a dixie or confederate flag is it that bad to me as an englishman its part of us history and it was on the dukes of hazards car too and i find it un offensive cos im old lol if an american guy would explain sumtime rather than a google ai bot telling me different we didnt learn about usa stuff in england .
 
why is it wrong with the old i think its called a dixie or confederate flag is it that bad to me as an englishman its part of us history and it was on the dukes of hazards car too and i find it un offensive cos im old lol if an american guy would explain sumtime rather than a google ai bot telling me different we didnt learn about usa stuff in england .
I will refrain from politics and focus on history the best I see it. The Southern States lost the War of Northern Aggression around 140 years ago. While slavery of mostly people of African Descent ended, it was a messy reconstruction and integration of people and cultures in the south(and the North after the great migrations). Some of ill will still carries over to today, but it was an especially difficult transition in the 1950s and 60s. I have seen the confederate battle flag used as a means of intimidation. Most of the time it is heritage. I don't assume either and can see how some are offended -- fortunately we have a constitution that abolished slavery and still protects free speech.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hector1908

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1) View details