!! -RC2-HARDCORE-AARP - Server settings suggestions

HATANO

Dec 18, 2019
Hello!

I know you guys have been working hard to keep this server active recently.

It seems that there have been some achievements recently, but it seems that there are some shortcomings.

Facing U.S. competitors, I think you guys could try some different settings, Try to make this server actively compete with TBG and Bz.

I think the number of maps could be adjusted a bit, and even some different modes could be set.

Choose fast-paced modes as much as possible so that players who can no longer play these modes again can enjoy better gaming fun.

Conquest Large
Flood Zone

Capture The Flag
Caspian Border 2014

Chain Link
Pearl Market

Obliteration
Dawnbreaker

By the way, I like your team setup in "!! -RC1-24/7-GOLMUD-AARP", Can you consider setting US vs US similarly?

I hope that through this new change, Can help you recruit more players.

Thank you!

Hey dude,

Thanks for your interest and support. The suggestions are appreciated.

I myself really like Flood and Pearl and would like to see them back with active players.

I know we keep stats on what maps keep a population and what maps dont but testing a different rotation or mode might bring some new and positive data/players.

I like the idea of USA v USA too. It has worked out really well on RC1 and I do get annoyed when Im put on a China/Russia team on RC2 and 3.

Thank you for your affirmation of me!

I've been wondering what the real Battlefield 4 is?

What I mean is that it is now limited to Conquest Large or Rush, Many new players don’t understand the fun of other modes.

For me, I am a taxi driver who enjoys killing enemies like crazy in Obliteration, I also really enjoyed driving my LAV-25 with teammates on top to drop bombs.

So sometimes I can easily complete a round in 10 minutes, That's what I'm saying: You have a better possibility than others.

If people are angry at being slaughtered by vehicles this round, it doesn't matter next round they can switch to full infantry fighting Domination or Gun Master.

And if both are set to US vs US, Maybe it can also add some fun to instant judgment, because it's hard to know whether the person in front of you is an enemy or a teammate.

If VEHICLE RESPAWN DELAY % can be set to 60, it can also speed up the pace of the server. It should be quite attractive to people who like fast pace.

This is my idea, I hope you can use it as a reference!

Last edited:

Who has watched this thread (Total: 1) View details