N NYPDRed New member Sep 9, 2024 12 2 3 57 Saugerties, NY Tuesday at 7:58 PM #1 I am trying to find out why I was banned from RC1 -24/7 - Golmerica-AARP
RedKilla SweetHeart Administrator Moderator May 7, 2015 10,856 5,015 113 62 Colorado battlelog.battlefield.com Tuesday at 8:02 PM #2 appeals are handled here Server Ban Appeals Only the original poster or admins should post or reply in here aarpclan.com
appeals are handled here Server Ban Appeals Only the original poster or admins should post or reply in here aarpclan.com
RedKilla SweetHeart Administrator Moderator May 7, 2015 10,856 5,015 113 62 Colorado battlelog.battlefield.com Tuesday at 8:05 PM #3 I moved the thread for you.. its not a ban. Turn off your VPN Line 25973: Playerlist 10/06/2026 17:53:44 PlayerDisconnected NYPDRed disconnected from the server (reason: [BF4DB] VPN-KICK - proxy - 206.245.176.9:32708)
I moved the thread for you.. its not a ban. Turn off your VPN Line 25973: Playerlist 10/06/2026 17:53:44 PlayerDisconnected NYPDRed disconnected from the server (reason: [BF4DB] VPN-KICK - proxy - 206.245.176.9:32708)
N NYPDRed New member Sep 9, 2024 12 2 3 57 Saugerties, NY Wednesday at 9:22 PM #4 I have no VPN on at this time or then and I was just banned again. I mean it says banned. Attachments Banned.png 317.9 KB · Views: 1
RedKilla SweetHeart Administrator Moderator May 7, 2015 10,856 5,015 113 62 Colorado battlelog.battlefield.com Wednesday at 10:15 PM #5 I know its says banned, but its not, for some reason your IP is showing as a VPN. If you connect via Battlelog it will tell you that
I know its says banned, but its not, for some reason your IP is showing as a VPN. If you connect via Battlelog it will tell you that
N NYPDRed New member Sep 9, 2024 12 2 3 57 Saugerties, NY Wednesday at 10:22 PM #6 I see what you are saying but I have no VPN currently activated and it has never been an issue before. I can connect to RC3 with no issue.
I see what you are saying but I have no VPN currently activated and it has never been an issue before. I can connect to RC3 with no issue.
RedKilla SweetHeart Administrator Moderator May 7, 2015 10,856 5,015 113 62 Colorado battlelog.battlefield.com Wednesday at 10:27 PM #7 It’s because we don’t have the VPN kicker enabled on RC three