Username: TexasTejano
What is your soldier name in game ? TexasTejano
What server were you banned from ? RC1, RC3
Link to video: ( Not Required )
Your appeal statement: I was banned from the AARP servers about five years ago. It's been so long that I honestly don't even remember exactly what happened or what I did that resulted in the ban.
Around that time, I stopped playing Battlefield 4 because I was dealing with tinnitus. I haven't played for about five years, and I just came back to the game yesterday.
I especially enjoy your GOLMERICA servers, and I'm glad to see Battlefield 4 and the AARP community are still going strong. I'd genuinely like to be part of this community and enjoy playing on RC1 and RC3 again.
Whatever happened five years ago, I'm not looking to cause any problems. I just want to play the game, have a good time, respect the other players, and follow the server rules.
I respectfully ask that you consider giving me another chance and lifting my ban.
Thank you for considering my appeal.
Texas Tejano
Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Date You Were Banned 2021?
What is your soldier name in game ? TexasTejano
What server were you banned from ? RC1, RC3
Link to video: ( Not Required )
Your appeal statement: I was banned from the AARP servers about five years ago. It's been so long that I honestly don't even remember exactly what happened or what I did that resulted in the ban.
Around that time, I stopped playing Battlefield 4 because I was dealing with tinnitus. I haven't played for about five years, and I just came back to the game yesterday.
I especially enjoy your GOLMERICA servers, and I'm glad to see Battlefield 4 and the AARP community are still going strong. I'd genuinely like to be part of this community and enjoy playing on RC1 and RC3 again.
Whatever happened five years ago, I'm not looking to cause any problems. I just want to play the game, have a good time, respect the other players, and follow the server rules.
I respectfully ask that you consider giving me another chance and lifting my ban.
Thank you for considering my appeal.
Texas Tejano
Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Date You Were Banned 2021?
