Username: Mykureee
What is your soldier name in game ? Mykureee
What server were you banned from ? RC1, RC3, Punkbuster
Link to video: ( Not Required )
Your appeal statement: Hello, As you can see, I got banned from the RC1 server and I get kicked by punkbuster on RC3 everytime (even though I have the latest version of it), I don't really know the reason but I might have an idea, anyways, I'm here to appeal both and kind of see the reason why I got banned, I've tried figuring out why I got banned through the battlelog but it just won't show me, so I'm here. I only play RC's severs because for me, those are the only servers near my region (So I can play with good ping), so, that's gonna be it, hopefully we can solve these problems and apologize for the long text.
Thank you.
Upload Proof/Evidence File(s) attached
Date You Were Banned 10/04/2026 (RC1)
What is your soldier name in game ? Mykureee
What server were you banned from ? RC1, RC3, Punkbuster
Link to video: ( Not Required )
Your appeal statement: Hello, As you can see, I got banned from the RC1 server and I get kicked by punkbuster on RC3 everytime (even though I have the latest version of it), I don't really know the reason but I might have an idea, anyways, I'm here to appeal both and kind of see the reason why I got banned, I've tried figuring out why I got banned through the battlelog but it just won't show me, so I'm here. I only play RC's severs because for me, those are the only servers near my region (So I can play with good ping), so, that's gonna be it, hopefully we can solve these problems and apologize for the long text.
Thank you.
Upload Proof/Evidence File(s) attached
Date You Were Banned 10/04/2026 (RC1)







