Username: Sagutage
What is your soldier name in game ? Sagutage
What server were you banned from ? RC1, RC3
Link to video: ( Not Required )
Your appeal statement: Hi friends,
I dont know what happened, but i cant get into the server. I havent played for about 3 or 5 days, and now it says ive been banned
Could you please check this for me
Regards
Sagutage
Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Date You Were Banned 10/02/2026
What is your soldier name in game ? Sagutage
What server were you banned from ? RC1, RC3
Link to video: ( Not Required )
Your appeal statement: Hi friends,
I dont know what happened, but i cant get into the server. I havent played for about 3 or 5 days, and now it says ive been banned
Could you please check this for me
Regards
Sagutage
Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Date You Were Banned 10/02/2026