Ban Appeal

Aug 5, 2023
Oklahoma
www.grindr.com
Username: RasberryLemonade

What is your soldier name in game ? RasberryLemonade

What server were you banned from ? RC1

Link to video: ( Not Required )

Your appeal statement: Ive taken a small break from battlefield after my ban, rc1 was the only server i had really played. Would like another chance to play in rc1, i will play by the rules and help the team. Whether its on foot or in the air.

Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date You Were Banned Aug/5/2024

It’s curious that you mention “that you will play by the rules” when you historically have a problem with things not specifically enumerated in !rules.

Nothing in your post resembles contrition.

Signed,
Bitchy Old Fuck

Reactions: Lowcountry25
"its one of the most enjoyable servers but its only enjoyable when aarp admins are being little bitches and getting in their feelings when i say some dumb shit, most of these old fucks don't like me because i can fly the viper pretty well."

Still have the same feels, or not?
to an extent, i just don't see the problem with a good pilot. i understand when im single seating in the viper and people get pissed. What i don't understand is when people get mad when i have a really good gunner in the viper and people get mad, its teamwork. i dont always use viper, i play in the lav, little bird, jets, and sometimes im on points as infantry.

to an extent, i just don't see the problem with a good pilot. i understand when im single seating in the viper and people get pissed. What i don't understand is when people get mad when i have a really good gunner in the viper and people get mad, its teamwork. i dont always use viper, i play in the lav, little bird, jets, and sometimes im on points as infantry.
News alert: Nobody in this clan gives a fuck if you're good at flying (or anything else). It's your mouth that got you banned, not your pilot skills.

Reactions: Dan_ and Jyrodelix
It’s curious that you mention “that you will play by the rules” when you historically have a problem with things not specifically enumerated in !rules.

Nothing in your post resembles contrition.

Signed,
Bitchy Old Fuck
Man i was only making new accounts so i can actually play with my friends without getting switched to the other team in the middle of flying. I didn't know it was against TOS or i wouldn't have done it, after redkilla told me it was against TOS i didn't try again.

Reactions: Jmonty

Who has watched this thread (Total: 3) View details