Age (Required) 32

Location (Required) United States

Games (Required) BF4

Any Prior Cheat Convictions (Required) No

Previous Clans (Required) None

Reason You Want to Join (Required) I play on RC1 Golmud every night

Additional Info

Do you have discord? Yes

Welcome, stay active in the forums and servers, thats the key to getting in!

unlocking 20th century fox GIF by Alita: Battle Angel

Same guy who put on tags already?
Someone makes a legitimate mistake and you think they’re a troll?

I get some people would probably put the clan tag but you can see when I registered. I only put the clan tag after I had registered. I cleared the tag as soon as I was told about the application.

I haven’t given you any reason to believe I’m a troll.

Welcome to the forums! Getting to know our members is a great way to get in, and it seems you've made a big impression already lol

Hopefully just a misunderstanding. Stick around long enough (in game and on the forums) and people will get to know what you're about, that's the key to getting in.

Welcome to the forums! Getting to know our members is a great way to get in, and it seems you've made a big impression already lol

Hopefully just a misunderstanding. Stick around long enough (in game and on the forums) and people will get to know what you're about, that's the key to getting in.
That’s the goal!

100% a misunderstanding.

It’s fun playing with yall!

What I don't like about this guy is he says he is a vet. Would any honorable vet start putting badges/stripes on their uniform without approval? I didn't think so. This guy is a flake.

But this is one man who is not in your honorable clan but I wouldn't touch this guy with a 10 foot pole.

wow man, that’s pretty fucked up comparing a gaming clan to the military.
It’s alright though, I don’t want to join a clan where members speak like that to new folks.

You’re a trash human for saying that.

Repeat offender is TOTALLY out of line speaking to me like that. Calling me a dishonorable vet is fucking way beyond acceptable. The internet has created an entire group of keyboard warriors like Repeat. Fucking moron wouldn't say SHIT to my face. Fuck you and fuck your stupid clan for saying that. Not everyone on here is a fuck like Repeat, but that was totally wrong of you to say, so go fuck yourself bud.

Repeat offender is TOTALLY out of line speaking to me like that. Calling me a dishonorable vet is fucking way beyond acceptable. The internet has created an entire group of keyboard warriors like Repeat. Fucking moron wouldn't say SHIT to my face. Fuck you and fuck your stupid clan for saying that. Not everyone on here is a fuck like Repeat, but that was totally wrong of you to say, so go fuck yourself bud.
i like him

Nervous Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Sir, last nights inaccurate homophobic remarks towards me and constant slurs of such is not going to fly with a few long time clan members.. there's no way you were joking and can't use that excuse.

I forgive you. Not sure who hurt you but it wasnt me.
Happy playing onwards if you stick around :)

Sir, last nights inaccurate homophobic remarks towards me and constant slurs of such is not going to fly with a few long time clan members.. there's no way you were joking and can't use that excuse.

I forgive you. Not sure who hurt you but it wasnt me.
Happy playing onwards if you stick around :)
Matt Smith 11Th Doctor GIF by Doctor Who

• Love
Reactions: SexyGoat