Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

super777mike

New member
Jan 31, 2024
18
16
3
55
United States
Username: super777mike

What is your soldier name in game ? TNTaxi

What server were you banned from ? RC1, RC3

Link to video: ( Not Required )

Your appeal statement: Miss me yet? Looking for a challenge? I am really rusty. Been working a lot.

Got some campers or KD whores you want me to nuke?

Just let me back in... You know you want to.

Or is jihadding banned and let me in and I promise to play like a normal person.

Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date You Were Banned Like 6 months ago
 
Username: super777mike

What is your soldier name in game ? TNTaxi

What server were you banned from ? RC1, RC3

Link to video: ( Not Required )

Your appeal statement:
Miss me yet? Looking for a challenge? I am really rusty. Been working a lot.

Got some campers or KD whores you want me to nuke?

Just let me back in... You know you want to.

Or is jihadding banned and let me in and I promise to play like a normal person.

Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date You Were Banned Like 6 months ago

Up to the gods but I miss mike.
 
Hmmm


 
Player Name: ColdSteelKatana
Server: RC1
Issue: I have been banned. Did not break any rules. I can only spectate. Been playing on this server for years. My punkbuster is up to date.
 
Player Name: ColdSteelKatana
Server: RC1
Issue: I have been banned. Did not break any rules. I can only spectate. Been playing on this server for years. My punkbuster is up to da
Start your own thread. Dont hijack someone elses.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Animalllllll
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has watched this thread (Total: 4) View details