Temp Ban Ban Appeal

sporejones

Aug 1, 2017
Username: sporejones

What is your soldier name in game ? sporejones

What server were you banned from ? RC1

Link to video: ( Not Required )

Your appeal statement: I went to the opposing hill to get a tank that had been sniping. Was not there but two different tanks were headed for the hill started shootoing at them then got banned. With all of the hacks used and bots used in these games I play clean. Do not understand the ban. At othert times I seem to get knocked off the game and have to join back in. Think their are hackers that can send code to knock you off. Wish one could play with VPN. Eliminate the cheats

Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date You Were Banned 10:45 AM Friday 10/11/2024

Think their are hackers that can send code to knock you off.
sci-fi signs GIF

• Haha
Reactions: repeat0ffender
Username: sporejones

What is your soldier name in game ? sporejones

What server were you banned from ? RC1

Link to video: ( Not Required )

Your appeal statement:
I went to the opposing hill to get a tank that had been sniping. Was not there but two different tanks were headed for the hill started shootoing at them then got banned. With all of the hacks used and bots used in these games I play clean. Do not understand the ban. At othert times I seem to get knocked off the game and have to join back in. Think their are hackers that can send code to knock you off. Wish one could play with VPN. Eliminate the cheats

Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date You Were Banned 10:45 AM Friday 10/11/2024
that doesnt explain anthing.....

I'll explain. Its bad enough when you waste a tank to the top of the mountain on your team side of the map to spam shots. Its another thing mosey on over to enemy mountain and spam tank shots into the enemy spawn. THIS IS WHAT YOU DID! So i gave you a temp ban for one month, minutes later after much consideration, I regained my senses to remember you are a long time hill troll who has down this shit for 5-10 years. Readjusted to two months.

Honestly you should be perm banned for a a decades worth of trolling and wasting vehicles. But I am a softy. I have wasted 15 minutes of my life tbanning and replying to you. FML

I'll explain. Its bad enough when you waste a tank to the top of the mountain on your team side of the map to spam shots. Its another thing mosey on over to enemy mountain and spam tank shots into the enemy spawn. THIS IS WHAT YOU DID! So i gave you a temp ban for one month, minutes later after much consideration, I regained my senses to remember you are a long time hill troll who has down this shit for 5-10 years. Readjusted to two months.

Honestly you should be perm banned for a a decades worth of trolling and wasting vehicles. But I am a softy. I have wasted 15 minutes of my life tbanning and replying to you. FML
I have been binge watching shogun and playing ghost of tsushima. So felt compelled to craft a poem from this post...

Years of trolling pain,
Wasting all the team's hard work,
Yet, soft heart remains.