2010 4wd toyota sequoia limited, 100k miles

Jmonty

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 7, 2018
MI
is anyone looking for a good road trip vehicle?

it is in Michigan currently but has mostly been in TX and CO.

grey leather interior. minor cosmetic issues on the side shown. keyed with amateur repair attempt by me, :rolleyes: and a little bumper scuff. v8, good AT 3 peak winter rated tires, cooper discoverer.

i love it but i am getting my wife a bronco sport and i have 3 other vehicles for myself.

Attachments

• sequoia.jpg
    sequoia.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 14

CHUPS_M

Clan
Jan 4, 2021
is anyone looking for a good road trip vehicle?

it is in Michigan currently but has mostly been in TX and CO.

grey leather interior. minor cosmetic issues on the side shown. keyed with amateur repair attempt by me, :rolleyes: and a little bumper scuff. v8, good AT 3 peak winter rated tires, cooper discoverer.

i love it but i am getting my wife a bronco sport and i have 3 other vehicles for myself.
How much?

Jmonty

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 7, 2018
MI
How much?

If it was perfect I think it's worth $24k. It needs detailing, paint correction on the doors and there's a thumb ish size tear in the headliner in the back seat. I'd let it go for $21k and I'd donate $500 to the server as thanks 🤣

Really I don't expect to sell it here, I just don't want to sell it to a dealer so they can make an easy $10k.

Jmonty

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 7, 2018
MI
It's got hi and low 4wd with a center locking diff and independent suspension front and rear. Unlike the new model. And the rear window rolls down which is another feature removed from the latest one.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 3) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 2) View details