Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MONEY!!

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MONEY!!

What I don't like is the vote bans for camping in the AA. Banning someone for just using the AA is BS. Now, banning someone for camping in the AA by their spawn and refusing to move up is a different story

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm "Selfish" = dog whistle. I suppose you think NFL and NBA players are "Selfish" too. You keep track of what every player is doing on the map? Sure you do.

Jumped in server, RedKilla was on door step of my uncap...I kill him with AH he calls me "seat swapping noob". You call me out my name you get the business, period. Check the logs...i'm sure you wont.

It's obvious me and my cash aren't valued or welcome so I'll leave you with this present.

https://youtu.be/lsxVgdTnlLE

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by labraev View Post
    nice video... but I don't get it. first of all, you position it as LabraeV vs AARP, then you had about 30 or 40 nice kills in that video. but only about 5 or 6 of those kills were against AARP members. the rest were random players....

secondly, we don't offer reserved slots for cash. We never have. ever. there is no expectation here that you get a slot for money. The only way to get a reserved slot on our server is to join AARP as a platoon member. Now i remember you donating money but no one with authority offered you a reserved slot in return... i can guarantee that...

so i guess what i am saying is... whats your point?

Downloads
    Uploads

The fact that you counted kills and fact checked who they were is indicative of my experience on this server. Just total exasperation and disbelief. I ride the subway with people begging for food and water yet I send you guys good money for an OLD VIDEO GAME and can't get simple protection from votebanning trolls.

Bottom line is ...YOUR SERVER.....YOUR RULES.

Glad you liked the vid.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Donating $5 five months ago does not give you the right to act like a jack ass in our server., Sorry

Downloads
    Uploads

labraev,

-Great video, well produced and polished. Very entertaining. Glad you are having fun.
    -But again and again, we don't sell VIP, or white-list slots.

So are you saying, due to not voteban protecting you for the 5 dollars, you will enact chaos on AARP members?
    That's the only message I can determine from your posts and video.
    If I'm correct. have fun killing AARP members or non-members!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Voteban only last 60 mins, not so bad
    -If you are getting continually voted out, maybe you need to examine on your chat and game play for the cause
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloads
    Uploads

Jsimpson

Thank you

Never never never would I "enact chaos" on some one else's property. I follow the rules as they are on the server. I play my game. This was just my faretheewell video. Like I said I have a family so gaming and videos are done in the dead of night only on rare occasions. Having a great round and getting votebanned for nothing illegal is a moral killer.