Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MONEY!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default MONEY!!

Explain to me how I can keep getting votebanned by AARP members who can't take having their moist feeling hurt because they can't stop me in the AH.

Battlecat204 is moist...PaulOrtizDACA is Moister. Battlecat crying because its 4 on 4 and he's getting his moist feelings hurt, according to him "I shouldn't be single seating during 4 on 4" YET his teams AA is shooting everything down. This is sick logic at work. You're okay with your teams AA but not with other team AH?

Please add to the !rules..GAME IS SUBJECT to the moist feelings of AARP clan members.

Which leads me to the money I send you people to help keep your server going. I'm guessing my hard earned disposable money is not good for you? So that $10 I sent you, you will be returning at the earliest convenience? Or I can go ahead and start a case with Paypal just to see what would happen? No I won't do that because I gave in good faith. (nk?wrk@XXXX.com)

so in good faith PUT ME ON PROTECTED STATUS or tell me NO so I can stop sending money.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MONEY!!

Were you vote banned today?

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

And Ill let battlecat respond here, there is always 2 sides to the story. And yes Paul is a moist bastard.

Downloads
    Uploads

lol yes sir he is.

I did get banned today with the caveat that I initiated the (third) attempt as I was frustrated and annoyed that I can't get in a measly 1 hour of play maybe 2 or 3 times a week. So if i'm granted protection I won't be on enough to be a drag to the server. Even still i'd pay good money just to have Paul try to VB me and get slapped down.

I was profane and indignant in the chat log but the chat log proves battlecat started in on me. I never bad mouth or troll just for kicks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Labraev,

You are always welcome to start a conversation here anytime. So you should know, all donations go to me, I am the one how pays the renting fees as it's in my name. All donations are used for these monthly 80 dollar fee only.

FYI - We don't charge platoon members a service fee, its free

At this time and probably forever, I don't see us ever selling vote ban, VIP or admin slots. I like a clean business model. That is why it's not advertised because it's not up for sale.

So your expectation of sending money to be reassured of a slot is a bit unfair. Donating money is strictly supporting a community you enjoy.

1. Donation definition - the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution

Best way to resolve and not get banned:

-Start the conversation right here as you have done
    -Don't escalate heated discussions in chat
    -Focus on winning flags not hunting for kills

PS:
    Looks like the ban was erased, probably Redkilla...

Happy gaming

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nope, that's why I asked if he was banned today, I didn't see it in there

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is my side....

The ironic part is that LaBraev is the one that started the successful voteban on himself after 2 of my failed attempts. This was part of his childish attempt at trolling...only to get himself kicked.
    He also threatened that "BF4 accounts are cheap" and continued to troll in chat.

I asked him on several occasions to not single seat in the chopper and fire tv missiles at targets capping flags (early morning, low population). He is deadly accurate.

He is a selfish player that did not bother capping or contributing. He did not join a squad so he could monopolize the attack heli.

The amount of disrespect and contempt is reinforced by his opinion on server donations. As if that should get anyone special treatment.
    Bottom line is he is a shit disturber and a troll. He just doesn't get it. He slandered our clan and server. Please check the chat log this morning.
    He adds nothing to the community.

Downloads
    Uploads

I will add that calling me names here just reinforces my problem with your interactions.
    This is absolutely NOT about you being the greatest AH pilot EVER.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well... Like I said. Always two sides to the story. Thanks Battlecat!. I would also like to add, just because you donate doesn't give you the right to be a troll. Cap some damn flags!

Downloads
    Uploads

i personally hate the voteban because it is so ripe for abuse by trolls on the server (Paul)..... but think it is an important self management tool for the server so don't want to get rid of it....

we have to figure how to remove the trolls.

give us some time to figure it out...