Thread: Howdy!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Howdy!

Hey AARP!
    This is long overdue since I have been on your servers for quite a while. I am in TX and because I work from home managing software developers/consultants, I am able to jump on usually during the day, rarer in the evening. I run a Youth tackle football league in my spare time so evenings and Saturdays tend to be a bit busy. Thought I would say hello so you guys know that I am not a bot.
    See you online!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Howdy!

Hello 6kings,
    I'm glad you introduced yourself, was starting to thing you were a bot. jk Welcome, and feel free to continue posting in the forums. We are just trying to keep the BF4 Golmud alive for an aging game. Believe you are high on the all time score list (16). Not too shabby!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jsimpson32 View Post
    Hello 6kings,
    I'm glad you introduced yourself, was starting to thing you were a bot. jk Welcome, and feel free to continue posting in the forums. We are just trying to keep the BF4 Golmud alive for an aging game. Believe you are high on the all time score list (16). Not too shabby!
    16th on the real server stats... not the fake ones from the server. Game tracker has the real stats...... just saying

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to our forums! As Dan stated, yes the Game tracker stats are more realistic since they started when the server was born. The in server stats did not