Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ban Appeal

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ban Appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dawn_FTG1 View Post
    we are discussing options. i personally think 24 hours is too long for a voteban. i am advocating 2 - 3 hour so the impact of trolling with it are diminished. but so far, I am on an island and others don't like the idea. Another option is raising the % of yes votes required.

any other ideas?
    2 - 3 hours sounds good!
    "Any sufficiently advanced technique is indistinguishable from hacking" - Undertaker

Downloads
    Uploads

hello admins,

I was vote-banned and still unable to get in. I thought 24hrs would have passed. Was looking forward to squading up with friends on a Sat/Sun night.
    Am I perhaps breaking a server rule? I'll learn if so, and adjust my gameplay accordingly. Once again, amazingly fun server.

Thank you admins,
    -hydro

Downloads
    Uploads

You were voteban, 4 hours left of this post.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the update yesterday jsimpson, I was able to enjoy a few rounds with squad mates last night.

Downloads
    Uploads

I see you playing today, see you in the penalty box tomorrow lol

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dawn_FTG1 View Post
    we are discussing options. i personally think 24 hours is too long for a voteban. i am advocating 2 - 3 hour so the impact of trolling with it are diminished. but so far, I am on an island and others don't like the idea. Another option is raising the % of yes votes required.

any other ideas?
    Hi AARP, Sorry to use Hydros ban appeal to bring this up but it exemplifies the reason for a change in vote ban procedures. I was vote banned from the server about 30 min. ago for 'cheating'. The user to initiate the ban was Sniperking14642. It din't take long for the vote ban to work. However I was only 5-1 when the ban was initiated and I had of course just killed Sniperking14642. Our team was already getting dominated early on. Here is a link to the battlereport for that round after it finished. Of course Sniperking14642 was in #1 spot when the round finished. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for the server I know it's not easy to run one. I won't be making a ban appeal as it's only 24/hrs. I would greatly appreciate a change to the vote ban rules as it seems to be used maliciously in most circumstances. Thanks again
    Jarhead1080

Battlereport-
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...256/384789039/

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead1080 View Post
    Hi AARP, Sorry to use Hydros ban appeal to bring this up but it exemplifies the reason for a change in vote ban procedures. I was vote banned from the server about 30 min. ago for 'cheating'. The user to initiate the ban was Sniperking14642. It din't take long for the vote ban to work. However I was only 5-1 when the ban was initiated and I had of course just killed Sniperking14642. Our team was already getting dominated early on. Here is a link to the battlereport for that round after it finished. Of course Sniperking14642 was in #1 spot when the round finished. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for the server I know it's not easy to run one. I won't be making a ban appeal as it's only 24/hrs. I would greatly appreciate a change to the vote ban rules as it seems to be used maliciously in most circumstances. Thanks again
    Jarhead1080

Battlereport-
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...256/384789039/
    thanks for the post up Jarhead and for playing our server. we think the self management feature of our server (voteban) is important to running a good server. but it does get abused too often. we will continue to discuss options and make it a better place.

Downloads
    Uploads

Good back, noted

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guys like sniperking are the problem. He did the same shit to me.......He sucks ass but gets to carry the rod and ruin it for legit reasons.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vote ban him lol