Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Re: Banned???

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Banned???

Quote Originally Posted by Akula20342 View Post
    I'll add my two cents here as I know AccurateAimer VERY well. He is or at least was a regular on VI carrying the original alias or account (not sure) of "warflag". His play style is self serving. Doesn't give two shits abvout helping the team and spends his time in the base with the AA. When he was warflag, he was a soso AA driver. Not much situational awareness and just sat in the base (which he still does). since becoming AccurateAimer his skill level and accuracy have drastically improved dare I say, overnight.

Anyhoo, I'm at work and unable to check his stats but my gut tells me he's using some sort of aimbot. Of course this is purely speculative but one thug is for sure, he does have either another account under the name "warflag" or that name as his first player name and now uses the alias "accurateaimer"

Personally I consider this guy a full on KD whore who cares about nothing more than padding his stats for some sort of validation. His team can lose (and usually does) for all he cares. As long as he's in a safe spot with he AA swatting flies, he's happy.

Fucking love this GIF

Attachment 527
    Yup that's him...

Very selfish player, poor people skills. since playing on RC, he focused on tanks.
    His game play is purely stat padding, flags are not a consideration. Its all about racking up kills.
    Game personality is entitled and snobby.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's the thing about BF4, its based on teamwork. Jet whores don't care about that

Downloads
    Uploads

I'll throw AA whores into that pile too (with the exception of yours truly lol)

I always try to move up with the tanks and advance the line but lately, since I posted here I'm a goodamm target for C4 jeeps, sneaky TV and tow attacks and jets. Goes to show that the AA is far from OP as some players say it is.