Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re: Banned???

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Banned???

Quote Originally Posted by AccurateAimer View Post
    Makes sense. However, I don't brag about my skills when I play and I usually keep the chat window closed while playing. I think players get frustrated with my accuracy and not being able to kill me easily. I shouldn't be banned for being good.

Kindly remove the ban. Thank you!
    The ban auto removes itself in 24hours (in your case, the time that remains).

Downloads
    Uploads

I shouldn't be banned for being good.
    My thoughts exactly. It's just that you aren't good or at least not as good as you think. Though you probably don't remember calling me a hacker.

Also if you're wondering I have told the admins in another post that I'm quite sure you don't hack. Shooting down jets and choppers is quite easy in a tank given enough practice.
    "Any sufficiently advanced technique is indistinguishable from hacking" - Undertaker

Downloads
    Uploads

I said I'm "good". I didn't say I'm "Great". I didn't brag. Whether you like it or not, I'm considered good. No need to say that I'm not good or not as good I think. Did you have to say that?
    Thanks for mentioning that I don't hack.

Downloads
    Uploads

I said I'm "good". I didn't say I'm "Great". I didn't brag. Whether you like it or not, I'm considered good. No need to say that I'm not good or not as good I think. Did you have to say that?
    Thanks for mentioning that I don't hack.
    All good buddy I was just poking some fun. Wasn't exactly nice of me to say and for that I am sorry.

If you're getting called a hacker you're definitely doing something great. Just keep playing well and ignore the banter in chat to the best of your ability. Most of the time people just want to get on your nerves but by all means regard it as a compliment to your skills in battlefield.
    "Any sufficiently advanced technique is indistinguishable from hacking" - Undertaker

Downloads
    Uploads

All good Undertaker. Big hello to Canada

Downloads
    Uploads

All good Undertaker. Big hello to Canada
    I was just kicked out from the game right after the game finished and Game Status was displayed which tells me that it was a bad decision by an admin. I did not violate any rules.

I think you have a new admin called Wizofutz (or whatever his name is). He got the [AARP] added to his name lately which means if I'm not mistaken that he was added as an admin. This guy is a kid and I'm not sure how he qualified to be one of your admins.

Downloads
    Uploads

You weren't kicked by wuz......In fact, he , himself was kicked recently by the same thing (see recent posts).It's also happened to me in the last week or so. It's not admins doing it, despite what the reason says.

Downloads
    Uploads

You were kicked by high ping! The server stated such. As usual you know nothing about me or anything else. Now get in the kitchen and get me a sammich.

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't believe I had high ping. Anyway, that doesn't matter now.
    Peace.

Downloads
    Uploads

Only 3 admins and we rarely kick, almost never. You were either kicked by ping or in a filled server to make room for VIP players. Probably to make room because we have a lot of VIP players. Not that it matters now, take care.