Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default LabraeV is hacking and not capping

Ah No I'm not

Ah yes I do when i'm not in a heli

The very essence of the Attack Heli is for support, I have changed the entire flow of battlefield games by clearing out tanks and allowing my team to get to the objectives. If you've done any sort of capping with the AH you know that you are essentially a sitting duck to dumb fire missles and tanks, it's not what the AH is designed for. What do people say about jets because they definitely are not capping anything.

Originally Posted by RedKilla
    Ok, apparently you are not helping your team out with flags, I am hearing all you do is fly around and hunt people. Its a team oriented server. Most our members have zero tolerance for selfish game play.

If that's not the case let me know

If you have a personal issue with me killing you, then that's your problem. I didn't make the game, I just play it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: LabraeV is hacking and not capping

Hello LabreaV
    First of all the vote bans only last 24 hrs. I don't believe I've ever initiated one towards you. The original point was for the server to self-govern camping AA and cheating players. It serves as a tool for the group to give someone time out to change some behaviors. Power to the people! Personally, I don't think you cheat and you seem to really love this game. My honest feedback is you have skills but your play is not team focused. The server is trying to encourage team play. Many times you get in a mini heli and chase me back to the base with laser guided or you run a attack heli alone. Rarely do I see you protect flags or cap. Now that game play is legit and nothing wrong there. But maybe if you can find a partner in the attack heli, and you could be that more effective. Maybe if you used the mini heli to kill infantry around flags, your team/competitors would be more appreciative. Just my 2 cent. Yes, I know I have my moments too, so this could be hypocritical on my part. Feel free to tell me to go suck a bag of them. lol
    Last edited by jsimpson32; 1 Week Ago at 05:14 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have not played against you much (i don't think), but i hate banning any player unless they are obviously cheating. I don't think you are being accused of cheating.

I will and have KICKED bad team players but not BANNED bad team players... To me, bad team players are those that camp in the AA (#1 to me) and players that steal teammates assets (tanks, choppers, etc...) or harass their own teammates in the game.

That is why self management function Simpson is referring to is so important, the !voteban or !votekick (i think both are enabled)

When someone gets !voteban'd that is not an admin decision, that is the decision of our peers. As i understand it, in this last case initiated by Paul was confirmed mostly by your own teammates. So why would your peers do that if your helping them? For some reason, they are not seeing your play the same way you see it.

I want you on the server, the more good players we have the better the server. so how can we figure out what is happening?

Downloads
    Uploads

My 2 cents on the matter is that you're definitely helping your team out. I've had my tank blown to pieces by you and that would be a huge bonus to your team. You might not be capping flags but that's not a problem because you're clearing the way for your team to push forward and take the objectives. That is exactly how an AH should be played.
    "Any sufficiently advanced technique is indistinguishable from hacking" - Undertaker

Downloads
    Uploads

Red_Dawn I can tell you what’s going on. The main problem is this leader of the preparation H crew Paulviperortiz the untouchable. He just loves going 59-4 in his training wheels AA but when I’m on the server all of a sudden his production goes way down. Funny how when he kills me, nothing is said or done but when I kill him he manufactures some reason to ban me from the session.

I certainly appreciate the votekick/ban feature, I think it’s great for real problems like AA camping, teamkilling and cheating. Paul is using it for his personal gain as he has never votebanned me when we were on the same team. My teammates vote me out because I just got done torching them in the prior session. I have video of gibruce deliberately team ramming me with the jet because of the game beforehand. I literally have video of me killing him in one session and him team ramming me the next.

WVsnake team rammed me so that he could take the AH and sit in the back of the map telling me to go do something else!?! What is this daycare? Except that I'm better in the scout than I am in the AH so he just looked like a fool doing that and guess what he wasn't doing....Capping flags and helping the team. The hypocrisy is palpable and soupy.

The bottom line is, it’s personal.

Great players like Undertaker, Tuna_in_oil, jsimpson, Redkilla etc don’t complain if I kill them, they just come back and kill me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Oh snap, Paul just got called out!

giphy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by labraev View Post
    Red_Dawn I can tell you what’s going on. The main problem is this leader of the preparation H crew Paulviperortiz the untouchable. He just loves going 59-4 in his training wheels AA but when I’m on the server all of a sudden his production goes way down. Funny how when he kills me, nothing is said or done but when I kill him he manufactures some reason to ban me from the session.

I certainly appreciate the votekick/ban feature, I think it’s great for real problems like AA camping, teamkilling and cheating. Paul is using it for his personal gain as he has never votebanned me when we were on the same team. My teammates vote me out because I just got done torching them in the prior session. I have video of gibruce deliberately team ramming me with the jet because of the game beforehand. I literally have video of me killing him in one session and him team ramming me the next.

WVsnake team rammed me so that he could take the AH and sit in the back of the map telling me to go do something else!?! What is this daycare? Except that I'm better in the scout than I am in the AH so he just looked like a fool doing that and guess what he wasn't doing....Capping flags and helping the team. The hypocrisy is palpable and soupy.

The bottom line is, it’s personal.

Great players like Undertaker, Tuna_in_oil, jsimpson, Redkilla etc don’t complain if I kill them, they just come back and kill me.

Downloads
    Uploads

thanks for the update. i get your point although your credibility dipped dramatically with this statement:

"Great players like Undertaker, Tuna_in_oil, jsimpson, Redkilla etc don’t complain if I kill them, they just come back and kill me."

but i would like to hear how Paul responds to this... Paul, your on the clock!

PS
    I'm a big gay!
    Last edited by jsimpson32; 1 Week Ago at 12:11 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dawn_FTG1 View Post
    thanks for the update. i get your point although your credibility dipped dramatically with this statement:

"Great players like Undertaker, Tuna_in_oil, jsimpson, Redkilla etc don’t complain if I kill them, they just come back and kill me."

but i would like to hear how Paul responds to this... Paul, your on the clock!

PS
    I'm a big gay!

Someone is sore they are not great!

Attachment 401
    tenor.jpg
    Last edited by jsimpson32; 1 Week Ago at 12:15 PM.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Its good to be great! Right J? Red_dawn? oh wait, he doesn't mention you. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads

Sure is! Hahahaha Red Dawn = Average