Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ready to Team Up!

Quote Originally Posted by PandaExpress293 View Post
    So what's the general consensus on this guided shell using noob?
    lol I can't complain. I like to mix up my loadout with guided shell every now and then. From what I've heard he's a good team player and he's decent at the game so might as well have him join us!
    "Any sufficiently advanced technique is indistinguishable from hacking" - Undertaker

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    lol I can't complain. I like to mix up my loadout with guided shell every now and then. From what I've heard he's a good team player and he's decent at the game so might as well have him join us!
    It was meant to be taken as a friendly joke, I have no problem with his guided use, besides Robertz is to blame for it. But the best thing to kill Robertz with is a nice slow M142 roadkill. It's so slow and big that he doesn't even see it coming.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

It was meant to be taken as a friendly joke, I have no problem with his guided use, besides Robertz is to blame for it. But the best thing to kill Robertz with is a nice slow M142 roadkill. It's so slow and big that he doesn't even see it coming.
    LOL

Downloads
    Uploads

Why have I never thought of that! That's genius!
    "Any sufficiently advanced technique is indistinguishable from hacking" - Undertaker

Downloads
    Uploads

i have dozens of roadkills in the missile truck.... there is something fun about pulling that off!

lazing is part of the game and it can be fun to do, but lazing has been over the top lately on the server...

Downloads
    Uploads

To be honest, I held my own pretty well in a tank before I ever knew what guided was, by only using the AP and staff shell. That was up until sometime this past spring, when someone suggested that I try the guided. Then I simply got used to using it. Robertz and I started teaming up a few weeks ago, and it's been the most fun I've had since the game was released.

Downloads
    Uploads

lazing with a good team is a ton of fun! especially if you have a couple of lazers, a couple of tanks w/guided, and a few javelin jockeys!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cdiver22 View Post
    To be honest, I held my own pretty well in a tank before I ever knew what guided was, by only using the AP and staff shell. That was up until sometime this past spring, when someone suggested that I try the guided. Then I simply got used to using it. Robertz and I started teaming up a few weeks ago, and it's been the most fun I've had since the game was released.
    Laser tag-teams are so much fun. I usually rock sabots and co-ax but whenever a friend asks me to switch to guided I do and we have the most fun.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

We kind of hi jacked this thread. LOL. 40oz, when can this guy tag up?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey cdiver I saw your friend request and unfortunately my friends list is full I will delete some and add you when I get a chance. By any chance do you use Skype? If you do add me my username is philfromyaknow ...