Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned???

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Banned???

Quote Originally Posted by hades113 View Post
    Understood Red_Dawn. At least admin are active on here. That does make more sense to hang close to a good tank, with another engineer. Protection and torch each other. Thanks all~
    Precisely. If you haven't got any friends playing with you just follow a random teammate's tank around the map. You can't exactly rely on him to defend you but you'll at least have more protection than being alone. That way you can move up into battle and get better map coverage. If the tank dies just retreat, regroup and find another tank to follow - it's easy.
    "Any sufficiently advanced technique is indistinguishable from hacking" - Undertaker

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by AccurateAimer View Post
    It's really frustrating getting banned for no reason. I just got banned while using a tank. I wasn't idle and I never cheated in any game. Some players on some servers think I hack because I'm good at shooting down helicopters and jets by AA and by tank as well. I would like to know why I was banned and please don't come up with any bad excuse. Again, I don't cheat, I don't hack, I don't use fowl language, and I wasn't idle when I got the ban. If the admin was playing and I killed him in the game, I'm sorry!
    Please make your own ban appeal thread. Thank you.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

I moved the post to his own thread, and this one has been closed