Thread: Who plays BF1

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Who plays BF1

Other then me, who else plays?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Who plays BF1

I have tried to play a couple times... but its not really a lot of fun to me.... probably because I can not find any of my friends. I will try to play more, but will me mostly weekends.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

No anti cheat, no sever management, old crappy weapons..Not for me

Downloads
    Uploads

Being in the UK and due to my job, playing with you guys is limited anyway. Playing with Friends is alot better then playing lone wolf i agree. Add me on Origin Red_Dawn and anyone else who wants too add me too, tis cool.. LostGoods

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RedKilla View Post
    No anti cheat, no sever management, old crappy weapons..Not for me
    Yah the server managment is bullcrap, but hopefully with everyone kicking up a fuss that will be changed soon enough.

TBH i havent come across any hackers yet, a few maybes sure.

And as for the old crappy guns, they are not as bad as you think.. Only the snipers are bolt action lol

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by LostGoods View Post
    Yah the server managment is bullcrap, but hopefully with everyone kicking up a fuss that will be changed soon enough.

TBH i havent come across any hackers yet, a few maybes sure.

And as for the old crappy guns, they are not as bad as you think.. Only the snipers are bolt action lol
    Check YouTube, they are all over the place.
    BF1.JPG

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm waiting for my friends to start playing and Dice to finish developing the game

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm waiting for Dice to finish the game and add some more vehicles to the bigger maps. I hate seeing only 2 tanks run around full of noobs. They never get anything done.

I'm also waiting for the developers and publisher (EA) to get their act together and address the hacker issue. When I don't have a tank (99% of the time in BF1) and I'm running around trying to do my best as an infantry player and I get spin botted from the other side of the map through terrain and obstacles I get very upset and find it difficult to continue playing.

I have a few friends that play but I have many more that play BF4 and I do like BF4 better since I am very familiar with the game mechanics and I have unlocked almost everything.
    "Any sufficiently advanced technique is indistinguishable from hacking" - Undertaker

Downloads
    Uploads

I play it but I don't think you can rent a server that you control. Kinda like Call of Duty, after COD 4 modern warfare Activision controls all the servers. I love playing as much as next guy but when you control your own server can keep the idiots, trolls, ect... out.

I play as much or maybe more because of the good people I meet. So many clans out there with few too many good people. That's why I've started playing here because so far I've not had a bad experience. There are a lot of witty and decent people here that have turned what was a bad day at work or whatever to a good day for me.

I for one, want to express my gratitude for granting me the privilege to play here.

Cheers!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    I play it but I don't think you can rent a server that you control. Kinda like Call of Duty, after COD 4 modern warfare Activision controls all the servers. I love playing as much as next guy but when you control your own server can keep the idiots, trolls, ect... out.!!
    Until that point, I always had a server in every game I got into. Then corporations greed ruined it all, with exclusive hosting agreements with server providers. No custom maps, no special addons. Because ranking is more important than fun!

Its as if someone sat down in a gaming company board room and said, how can we stop people enjoying themselves with our products?

The same happened with BF1, tried the free few days and was really glad I hadn't wasted money buying it.