Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to join AARP.

Hey all,

Thank you for your interest in AARP Platoon! We are more about having fun in BF4 than anything else. So if your looking for a competitive clan, we are not the right place for you.

So if your still reading this, then you understand our most core principle: Having fun!

We have developed a process for bringing in new Platoon members and unfortunately, it is not something we do quickly. The single most important thing you can do is get time playing with the Platoon members so that they know who you are when your name comes up. Get in their squads, get in their tanks and gun/repair, help them take objectives! The more players you know and like, the faster this process goes.

once you feel like you have the support of the Platoon members, apply here in the forums. let us know your interested.

at that point, here is how the process works... the 3 founders (Jsimpson, Redkilla, and Red_Dawn) and the 3 Platoon Leaders (Welfed, Cache_HIT, and 40OzPimpin) go out and talk to the Platoon members to get feedback on whether you would be a good fit. Then we vote.

If the vote is affirmative, you will be sent a request via Battlelog and you can wear our Platoon Tags.

If the vote is negative, you will be told that and why. In most instances, denial is more about people just don't know you, which is why playing with all members is so critical.

one last thing.... working headsets are required! communication is such a critical part of the fun so get a set asap!

Apologies in advance if this process seems overly complex, but we need to maintain the quality of our team! Not having a process like this is how players like RedKilla gets in!!!

have fun and see you on the Battlefield!
    Last edited by Red_Dawn_FTG1; 05-17-2016 at 09:36 PM.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: How to join AARP.

Prick

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RedKilla View Post
    Prick
    reported

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

You cant report me to me!!! LOL

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow...

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by 40ozpimpin View Post
    Wow...
    What you mean?

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't know what I mean... i just say stuff

Downloads
    Uploads

Well fellas,
    I was told I should check out Joining AARP, By the way my body feels , I'm in the right place.
    Anywho, I haven't been in a clan for about 3 years now. I haven't forgot how it goes, how you conduct yourself, communication with clanmembers, regular donations to help keep the junk in service. I read your intro to new applicants , and really couldn't agree more. Seems like a sound process for getting new members in. Basically let yourself be known in game. Similar to what I've been used to in the past.
    I see by the donation board that it takes a buttload to keep the machine oiled. I wouldn't have a problem helping out either.
    Hope to speak with you guys more often, I jumped in TS and spoke with i think Old Guy... Dirty Old Man something like that. anyway i got the TS info.
    Looking forward to joining, I'm not the brightest player sometimes, but I'm all heart/Rambo when needed
    Also i looked at changing my name from Kawffeez to Kawffey here on the forums, maybe we can fix that l8r.
    Thanks for your interest in me console/admin message!

K.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dirty old man?? That could be anyone of us. Lol. Thanks for applying! I'm sure a platoon invite will be on it's way soon.

Downloads
    Uploads

Great to have you here. Just click the apply button on battle log for our platoon