Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOOFba1l

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: GOOFba1l

Quote Originally Posted by Akula20342 View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but boosting via the boost packs will only boost your score, not your KPM.

Think of it this way. Try making one kill per minute for the entire round. Now try doing it for every round for 61 hours. Not possible unless you are cheating. Goofball's *AVERAGE* KPM is over one kill per minute.

Numbers don't lie.
    1 kpm isnt that hard when i only play on foot and where the action is usually.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah bullshit.
    IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY HEAR ME YELLING AT YOU I WANT THE SAME DRUGS YOU'RE ON!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

I always love our little conversations. Its nice to know people can be level-headed about such a heated topic.

Downloads
    Uploads

This ain't about me kid, you're the one cheating. I can only imagine the fun you must have playing for a minute or two on the server before getting votebanned.
    IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY HEAR ME YELLING AT YOU I WANT THE SAME DRUGS YOU'RE ON!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Never cheated

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is the same video capture from Goofball's perspective, that I spectated last night. As I said, I have no opinion, Just providing a different view.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cdiver22 View Post
    Here is the same video capture from Goofball's perspective, that I spectated last night. As I said, I have no opinion, Just providing a different view.

Thanks Diver. IMO there is nothing hacky about that.
    Whitefish

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone can go back and watch my full stream. There was more encounters then just this one video. I think he toggles what every he is using. Some of the times he was snapping to ppl then sometimes he was not as good. To me this is basic aimbot. I am just saying what I saw.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofthefire80 View Post
    Anyone can go back and watch my full stream. There was more encounters then just this one video. I think he toggles what every he is using. Some of the times he was snapping to ppl then sometimes he was not as good. To me this is basic aimbot. I am just saying what I saw.
    i watched the full video and I could give give you step by step details on everytime i killed you if you wanted. And what about the other 4 people you and your friends said were "hacking"? why is this just about me?

Downloads
    Uploads

All I know is what I see. I am not being a dick about this. I hate cheating on any game I play. Yeah, I am not the best player and will never say I am. I talk so shit in game. That night it just seemed that every time we got killed you were there. I can be running across a road and boom dead by Goof. Not all your kills on me were suspicious. Some looked very fishy to me.