Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOOFba1l

Downloads
    Uploads

Default GOOFba1l

https://clips.twitch.tv/LuckyCoySlothBloodTrail

I banned him in Vi last year in 2017 because of this, and many more unbelievable kills. Like running with a sniper rifle and one shot 1 kill, or your shooting at him and he kills you and the guy in front... really!
    Not just to me but many players here in AARP especially today is the clip of 02/18/2018. He is a hacker and again here is the proof teleportation city...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: GOOFba1l

In the clip i turned around because i my team has spotted you and i saw you on the mini map

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by G00Fba11 View Post
    In the clip i turned around because i my team has spotted you and i saw you on the mini map
    Just saw the clip. Yup that's what he did when he was with me. Definitely isn't a server or lag issue. Now he's lying.... From now on, next time I see you in the server *****I***** will start the voteban... That is, if I can get to it fast enough.

What a fucking idiot.
    Last edited by Akula20342; 1 Week Ago at 07:14 AM.
    IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY HEAR ME YELLING AT YOU I WANT THE SAME DRUGS YOU'RE ON!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Talk2dabullet-Vi View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/LuckyCoySlothBloodTrail

I banned him in Vi last year in 2017 because of this, and many more unbelievable kills. Like running with a sniper rifle and one shot 1 kill, or your shooting at him and he kills you and the guy in front... really!
    Not just to me but many players here in AARP especially today is the clip of 02/18/2018. He is a hacker and again here is the proof teleportation city...
    Great footage Bullet!!!!! Nice work.

Downloads
    Uploads

You both have spectator access, so you are welcome to observe him in play.

Downloads
    Uploads

Ironicly, I was spectating last night and for whatever reason, recorded this exact segment, not because of suspetion, I think because of all the parties involved.
    If someone wants to see it from Goofballs side, I can figure out a way to upload it.
    I'm not good on this whole cheat perspective, but I watched him run up to three people and use a shotgun weapon (mass) which I thought is a one shot kill weapon. Teleportation?
    Again, I don't take sides, just my view.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah diver I think we had a semi lengthy discussion about it in the squad last night. Please upload it if you can.
    Whitefish

Downloads
    Uploads

Nah, he's hacking.... The stats, his "Excuses" and now this footage. All signs point to cheater. And trust me guys. He's laughing at all of you for thinking he's legit.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nobody is saying he is legit, and nobody is saying he is clean. But we will not ban without solid evidence. Stats are just stats. That's not proof of a cheat program on his computer. We have come across this stats issue before. A lot of people were boosting early on in the game which can through the stats way off.

However, vote ban is there for you to use. If we get solid evidence that he is cheating, then the ban hammer will fall. I am working on something and should have some more feedback on this by Thursday.

Downloads
    Uploads

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but boosting via the boost packs will only boost your score, not your KPM.

Think of it this way. Try making one kill per minute for the entire round. Now try doing it for every round for 61 hours. Not possible unless you are cheating. Goofball's *AVERAGE* KPM is over one kill per minute.

Numbers don't lie.