Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JustShootMe221

Downloads
    Uploads

Default JustShootMe221

JustShootMe221

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...ustShootMe221/

Autobanned for HSK twice from our server 2/4/18:

For this check only automatic weapons from specific categories are used in the calculation. This includes Sub Machine Guns, Assault Rifles, Carbines, and Machine Guns. Handguns, snipers, equipment, etc are not included since their HSK values can vary drastically. This limit is simple, if the headshot/kill percentage for any valid weapon is greater than your trigger level, the ban is issued. HSK percentage for even the top competitive players caps at 38%, so we set our value much higher than that. We started with 70% HS/K, and no false positives were found with that value, but lower as desired. The minimum acceptable value we allowed during testing was 50%, and that's where we have it now. 100 kills with the weapon in question are required to trigger this check.

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDet...JustShootMe221

Labelled as SUSPECTED CHEATING!

Removed from AARP platoon and banned perm. Did not respond or explain to my message yet.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: JustShootMe221

I actually saw that flash up while in game.........

Downloads
    Uploads

would like to hear his excuse.... hate to see a platoon member outed, but need to see this play through!

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

I hate it when one of our own gets caught. Removed his clan status from the forums as well.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wiz_of_wuz View Post
    His reasoning actually makes sense. I remember people doing similar things in BF2 to get weapons unlocks. Two people, usually friends, would go to an almost empty server, go on opposite teams and one would set up a spawn beacon where one would just spawn and kill or get killed over and over to get an unlock.
    Last edited by whitefish21; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:42 AM.
    Whitefish

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by whitefish21 View Post
    His reasoning actually makes sense. I remember people doing similar things in BF2 to get weapons unlocks. Two people, usually friends, would go to an almost empty server, go on opposite teams and one would set up a spawn beacon where one would just spawn and kill or get killed over and over to get an unlock.
    Yup I knew many people who did that. I am not sure that counted in stats back then.

Downloads
    Uploads

I spent an hours or so yesterday after you gave me the information and went to 247fairplay and appealed my ban, I then went to try to play and did get kicked for the same HSK(head shot Kill) so I will explain again I did do shot swapping early on and have not done for years and I have played here for a few years I just joined and donated $30.00 to help keep the server running, I gained no advantage at all I do not use aimbots and never have.

I enjoy playing on your server and I did thank you for the info in the chat and this is the first time I have been back.

You are talking about me like I am some kind of a Dick which sometimes I am like all of us but I did not deserve this at all.

Please reconsider and keep the $30.00 dollars either way which I am sure you were planning on anyway.

This truly sucks as I enjoy this group.

Thank You
    Chris Hartmann

Downloads
    Uploads

I have known this guy since 8th grade. He is no cheater and I to traded shoot with him a couple of years back to get somethings unlocked. I have truly enjoyed playing with all of the members and if he is a cheat then I must be one too. He was the man that got into Battlefield starting with 1942 or Vietnam not sure which was first. I told him to join your group as all of you seemed fair and fun to play with. True we don't always play the game the way serious players do as we do it for fun and enjoy spending time together as we have all of our lives. Wish you would look at all of his stats and see he is as shitty a player as me. We just like to have fun. I hope you will allow him to continue to play on your server so that we can continue to have fun with the rest of the members.
    Last edited by Slow1inTexas; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:39 PM.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

We are looking into it.