Downloads
    Uploads

Default Another person banned because I used the AA too well.

My username is "Build That Walll" on BF4. I'm on your golmud railway server daily. I'm 28 years old, I'm a gun dealer for a living and when I'm not dealing with idiot customers I come online to relieve stress by gaming.

I do not cheat, ever. I like to outsmart my enemy which is why I play fair because it's a badge of pride to be the #1 in the game, I get off in a way on being the smartest/best in the room.

Tonight I was vote kicked for playing too well. On the AA by F(nowhere neither either home base). When I returned I found out I was banned.

I'm not coming back, I'm not even appealing the ban. There's plenty of other servers. Just got to say for a clan of "Adults" your mods sure act like children. Now if it was a vote ban from players in the server then I apologize for saying that. But really some people need to grow up. Kicking people because they play too well? And 23 kills and 3 deaths in AA is apparently playing to well to some.

It's a shame as I'll miss your server.

Have a good evening.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Another person banned because I used the AA too well.

Yeah, I saw that. It's only an hour temp ban, you're fine.
    ˢᵐᵒᶫ ᵀᵉˣᵗ ᴬᵉˢᵗʰᵉᵗᶦᶜˢ

Downloads
    Uploads

Ban is only 60 minutes. The idiots only win a short period. Id erase the ban but its already gone. By the way, not sure what you mean "your mods act like children", voteban can be performed by the anybody in the server population.

Downloads
    Uploads

yes, this was initiated by the population not the admins. There are definitely immature trolls on the server, that is why we only ban for 1 hour with the VB.

hope you come back... we try to run an honest server.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm kidding guys...lets not get to political up in here. It only causes problems. I deleted some posts, we are not here to offend anyone or make political statements. Its a gaming community. Its my fault, I started it. So I apologize.