Downloads
    Uploads

Default Some great ground pounding teamwork this weekend..

For whatever reason this weekend I just wanted to ground pound, no heli , no tanks ... We teamed up , some platoon regulars and some really good noobs (I'm also a noob so I can't speak to that). We had an two great wins just ground pounding and sticking together sticking to A, B , and C. What great time, one round were going against the hardened veterans and although we had a lot of deaths we ran the board and won by a 1000 ticket one round and I believe 800 something another round. That's what I love about this game it can be so dynamic and such a great experience regardless of what you decide to do , less of course you are a lonely sniper out on a rock somewhere or getting yelled at because you are 100 and 0 in the AA...lol.. Had fun with you guys this weekend, great time, good teamwork..

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Some great ground pounding teamwork this weekend..

Yesterday a squad of us AARP guys camped on noob hill with a stingers and sniped helis coming out of the base. Hillariuos!

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Don't mention any names, but who exactly was doing that., LOL

Downloads
    Uploads

Jay.. lol.. the day I decide not to fly helis... ha ha... I spent the early morning round in a heli (on Red's team briefly) , afternoon spent with a few rounds running between A and B mostly fending off the hordes of tanks.. Think I managed to get 2nd place points wise even with 30 deaths...lol..

It's fun to take a break from the norm...

I remember one day we setup shop in the power lines One Recon, One Engineer , One Support (SOFLAM, Rocket, Resupply , repeat...) ... I was doing the resupply, but it's these little tactic and squad things you can do in this game that make it so great and make great friends in the process.. Generally this is the difference maker on why the tickets end up so lopsided and you hear comments coming from the other team such as "Nobody can hold down F like we can".... lol..

Od4jPXv.jpg.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jsimpson32 View Post
    Yesterday a squad of us AARP guys camped on noob hill with a stingers and sniped helis coming out of the base. Hillariuos!
    Honestly, that was soo much fun. We held off a few of their onslaughts too. We had them completely distracted.
    Whitefish

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Raynet11 View Post
    For whatever reason this weekend I just wanted to ground pound, no heli , no tanks ... We teamed up , some platoon regulars and some really good noobs (I'm also a noob so I can't speak to that). We had an two great wins just ground pounding and sticking together sticking to A, B , and C. What great time, one round were going against the hardened veterans and although we had a lot of deaths we ran the board and won by a 1000 ticket one round and I believe 800 something another round. That's what I love about this game it can be so dynamic and such a great experience regardless of what you decide to do , less of course you are a lonely sniper out on a rock somewhere or getting yelled at because you are 100 and 0 in the AA...lol.. Had fun with you guys this weekend, great time, good teamwork..
    I think I was in your squad for one of those rounds and yes it was a blast.
    Whitefish

Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah Whitefish you were, I was having a memory lapse of who was in the squad, but that was an absolute blast, totally ruled the map on foot... We were the "hornet's nest" for those tanks.. I never had so much fun.. We had very few squad wipes, we played a smart game knowing when to keep our heads down and dig in , rest as spawn points, stuck together... Kinda put the bug in my head to keep playing the ground game but having a good squad really makes the difference.. So well played, we didn't have one guy at F, one guy out on the rock , another in the Jet .. That's the kinda squad I'll take any day of the week

Downloads
    Uploads

I completely agree. Playing in an effective squad makes playing that much more fun. Your are very vocal on the comms too which helps out tremendously. Thats one of the reasons I wanted to be a part of AARP. We were definitely cleaning house. Its very satisfying when a group of foot soldiers working together stop a group of tanks dead in their tracks. Looking forward to doing it again.
    Whitefish