Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Once again people cant hanmdle people playing fair and not hacking or camping

Quote Originally Posted by sporejones View Post
    Shot in your rear a few times
    You will fit right in here with Redkilla.

But yes, your skills in the AA are sorely lacking. I'm not sure how many times I have rammed you with a tank trying to push your AA out of the red zone

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Once again people cant hanmdle people playing fair and not hacking or camping

Spore is a longtime player and i actually enjoy playing with him when he is not in the AA... When he does have the AA, he tends to linger in the Spawn area and the team quickly gets angry with him.

I regularly admin-kill poor AA players after repeated warnings. but i do not do it to Spore out of respect for his support of our server in the early days. But i don't stop the !votebans either. actually encourage them (i have never started a vote ban or voted yes or no on anyone.... ever)

Stay in spawn, play poorly, suffer the one hour timeout.

Downloads
    Uploads

You will spend one hour in the penalty box....and you will feel shame. Lol

Downloads
    Uploads

There are a lot of people who take the AA, then ignore the jets, which are tearing the team apart. The jets are just as important a target as the choppers, I've torn apart games because the AA just... ignores me entirely, while brutally murdering the choppers. That means I can leave them alone and dominate tanks and their own aircraft.
    ˢᵐᵒᶫ ᵀᵉˣᵗ ᴬᵉˢᵗʰᵉᵗᶦᶜˢ

Downloads
    Uploads

ignoring the jets annoys the piss out of me... 'jets are hard...."

i take pride in taking out jets! there are games were i will have more jet kills when i am in a tank than the AA gets.... (canister shell deadly to jets..)

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dawn_FTG1 View Post
    ignoring the jets annoys the piss out of me... 'jets are hard...."

i take pride in taking out jets! there are games were i will have more jet kills when i am in a tank than the AA gets.... (canister shell deadly to jets..)
    I agree, they go down in a glorious flaming ball. It nice to watch as they crash.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wiz_of_wuz View Post
    Spore as a frequent player with you, it has nothing to do with what you are shooting down. There are some AA guides on here, that you need to check out. Your AA skills are less than desirable. When we are getting our asses raped by their air assets, it has a tendency to piss people off. I personally have initiated against you a few times due to you inability to listen to the rest of the team and what the need is. Have you kept track of how many times your team has told to you to move the AA up and quit camping it by the tower at the spawn? Camping at the tower protects our spawn and E. Move the AA up and start shooting shit down and maybe listen and respond to your team.

Wiz
    I squaded up with Wiz a few days ago. Him in the Jet and I in the AA and we dominated the sky. At one point the Attack Chopper was lingering at the top of the map North of A in the dead zone and I was just waiting and spotting. Wiz got in there and forced the Chopper to prairie dog it just enough for me to get the kill. Oh we laughed and laughed...... Just saying. It's a collective effort and the AA driver needs to help the team. as long as he is the team will go out of their way to ensure that guy stays alive. I've had strangers repair me many many times. I always try to Q a thanks to them.

IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY HEAR ME YELLING AT YOU I WANT THE SAME DRUGS YOU'RE ON!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Akula20342 View Post
    I squaded up with Wiz a few days ago. Him in the Jet and I in the AA and we dominated the sky. At one point the Attack Chopper was lingering at the top of the map North of A in the dead zone and I was just waiting and spotting. Wiz got in there and forced the Chopper to prairie dog it just enough for me to get the kill. Oh we laughed and laughed...... Just saying. It's a collective effort and the AA driver needs to help the team. as long as he is the team will go out of their way to ensure that guy stays alive. I've had strangers repair me many many times. I always try to Q a thanks to them.

Yep. You're good in the AA and whenever I'm around and you need it I throw a repair your way. Team effort for the win!!!
    Whitefish

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by whitefish21 View Post
    Yep. You're good in the AA and whenever I'm around and you need it I throw a repair your way. Team effort for the win!!!

Thanks Brotha!!!
    IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY HEAR ME YELLING AT YOU I WANT THE SAME DRUGS YOU'RE ON!!!!!

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

When some gets the AA
    54018991.jpg