Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Once again people cant hanmdle people playing fair and not hacking or camping

I agree with the server ban if you are hacking and camping. I got banned again because the other team could not handle getting their choppers and jets getting shot down. They said I was camping... I was all over a 1/3 or more of the map... Anbyway to captyre is asking for the ban review and kick the babies out?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Once again people cant hanmdle people playing fair and not hacking or camping

luckly its only a 60 minute ban. its already gone

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Once again people cant hanmdle people playing fair and not hacking or camping

spore, are you getting votebanned a lot?

Downloads
    Uploads

Spore as a frequent player with you, it has nothing to do with what you are shooting down. There are some AA guides on here, that you need to check out. Your AA skills are less than desirable. When we are getting our asses raped by their air assets, it has a tendency to piss people off. I personally have initiated against you a few times due to you inability to listen to the rest of the team and what the need is. Have you kept track of how many times your team has told to you to move the AA up and quit camping it by the tower at the spawn? Camping at the tower protects our spawn and E. Move the AA up and start shooting shit down and maybe listen and respond to your team.

Wiz
    Last edited by wiz_of_wuz; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:33 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Ahhhh. I was afraid of this.

I've played with the OP a few times on other servers and he does not listen. The attitude is usually "Fuck you, I'll do what I want." what you don't understand, SporeJones, is that you are doing it with the only Mobile AA the team has and not only is it selfish of you to hog it and sit in the base but it shows you just don't care to improve and get better, nor do you care about the team. As long as your KD is high fuck everyone else right? I myself have jet rammed you to get the AA after constant requests by me and other team mates to move up. I have trolled you with a tank and LAV to get you out of the AA in the past. Yeah I do all those dirty things because I believe the AA should be on the offensive lines with the armor. What you do is totally useless and just pisses people off. A team without a good AA driver is SEVERELY crippled. So going forward, here is the tutorial. I suggest you read it and internalize it. Now, if you just don't give a shit then expect to get jet rammed, trolled by armor and votebanned. **YOU** are in control of how your team treats you, not the other way around. LEARN ADAPT AND IMPROVE!

http://aarpclan.com/showthread.php?1...s-amp-Tutorial

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wiz_of_wuz View Post
    Spore as a frequent player with you, it has nothing to do with what you are shooting down. There are some AA guides on here, that you need to check out. Your AA skills are less than desirable. When we are getting our asses raped by their air assets, it has a tendency to piss people off. I personally have initiated against you a few times due to you inability to listen to the rest of the team and what the need is. Have you kept track of how many times your team has told to you to move the AA up and quit camping it by the tower at the spawn? Camping at the tower protects our spawn and E. Move the AA up and start shooting shit down and maybe listen and respond to your team.

Wiz
    lol agreed. Spore is an easy frag from the sky when he's in the aa.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Everyone is an easy frag from a jet. Its over powered.

Downloads
    Uploads

I get it about every two months

Downloads
    Uploads

Shot your rear down a few times

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sporejones View Post
    Shot your rear down a few times
    haha, good!