Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ban Appeal

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ban Appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkopanter View Post
    You are one stupid ignorant idiot. You could play as long as you want, you will never advance from where you are. Just because you are stupid.

"Stupid is as stupid does" .... Forrest Gump

Downloads
    Uploads

HAHA, yeah that will really get get him unbanned. "I'm better than you and you suck. UNBAN ME NOW!!!!!"

Downloads
    Uploads

You are one stupid ignorant idiot. You could play as long as you want, you will never advance from where you are. Just because you are stupid.
    you-know-i-7fobhb.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Pinko I think you're getting a little upset bro.

little-bit-little-bit.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=Akula20342;6960]Pinko I think you're getting a little upset bro.

Mr. Assula. You are one pathetic, delusional psychopath that needs immediate professional help and attention. It is time to change the medicine you taking.

Downloads
    Uploads

I stand in support of Pinkopanter. Like jsimpson32 stated Pinko has a clear record on Punk Buster. I have spectated Pinko on several occasions and have came to the conclusion he is an excellent player. He has a great ability to use cover and play angles that many of us don't have. Any one that has played the game long enough knows that there is a lot of funny crap that can happen so I don't believe vidio is a very reliable reason to permaban someone. Now can I swear that Pinko wasn't using an aid of some kind ? Hell no ! Anymore than someone can say he is. Now he has been discovered as a questionable player let him back and see what happens. Jsimpson told me he has installed a new filter to catch cheats and already it has picked some up some. I would be more inclined to believe the filters than word of mouth. I am sure I am going to piss some of my clan members posting this but I enjoy playing with Pinko and also against him. Thank you community for letting me state my opinion. 5scar-STRYKER.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the post 5Scar. We do value everyone's input.

Downloads
    Uploads

yep, we want feedback an opinion... we are open to it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Agreed, i might suggest a vote for pink and Sam to see if people want the ban removed. Majority wins

Downloads
    Uploads

I got an E-Mail alert that Redkilla is going to put it to the members to vote on Pinkopanter's ban. I would like to provide more information on the subject before this happens. Yesterday (1/1/18) Akula and Gemsle took one of the shots in question to see if it was possible to make the shot. Their finding was that it was possible but would not be a head shot. Now I see a lot of names of people that I play this and other servers with so I know you have been around for a while and have a good understanding of the game. I fully admit to being a tank whore because I am for shit on the ground but I know a little about head shots. At times I will kill a troop I know was splash damage and I get credit for a head shot. It is a game and a lot of funny things show up, just keep that in mind when you cast your vote. And Redkilla please don't put Pinko and SAMS300FOXS on the same ballot. Well that is all I have people. 5scar-STRYKER.