Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban Appeal

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ban Appeal

I could go either way, but.... I wouldn't miss the onslaught of complaints.

Downloads
    Uploads

I've squaded with pinko a number of times,never suspected anything odd. He is a highly skilled foot soldier, way above my skill level on foot by far. He uses VoIP and communicates well with the squad.
    Samfoxes is very well rounded as a jack of all trades type, never suspected anything from him either and we squad up as well. I have been the victim of his double jdams very often.

AARP server attracts very high skilled players as it's populated, within those players there are tiers of exceptional soldiers who tend to stand out like a sore thumb and end up under the magnifying glass here.

Situations were you cannot say with 100% certainty that someone is or is not hacking, those are best left in the hands of the server owners. It's their rules above all, and as users of their service, we as players must respect that.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RedKilla View Post
    I could go either way, but.... I wouldn't miss the onslaught of complaints.
    So you wont miss the complains, but you will miss the whining and crying of the incompetent. Players were complaining more of listening the tirade from Akula, then me killing them. Besides, the guys are coming back for more and wanting to get their revenge on me. This is what I did when I was noob. Why Akula did not upload the entire video for us to see how I blow his head and slit his throat few times?

You did not answer. Will you lift my ban? Just yes or no would do.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Hydro-Smoka View Post
    I've squaded with pinko a number of times,never suspected anything odd. He is a highly skilled foot soldier, way above my skill level on foot by far. He uses VoIP and communicates well with the squad.
    Samfoxes is very well rounded as a jack of all trades type, never suspected anything from him either and we squad up as well. I have been the victim of his double jdams very often.

AARP server attracts very high skilled players as it's populated, within those players there are tiers of exceptional soldiers who tend to stand out like a sore thumb and end up under the magnifying glass here.

Situations were you cannot say with 100% certainty that someone is or is not hacking, those are best left in the hands of the server owners. It's their rules above all, and as users of their service, we as players must respect that.
    Hydro, thanks for the support. Me myself was pointing the finger on you too. I was getting tired of you shooting me down with the Tow Missile. Then I started spectating you on VI server, made a video too. Was great playing with you and against you

Downloads
    Uploads

Hmmm,

I start a thread and then you start a thread the whole time telling me to watch you and learn something. The whole time claiming how ďinnocentĒ you are. Well Iíve watched you Pinko A LOT, and so has Talk2dabullet among many other players. I canít soeak for them but here is what Iíve learn from your game play.

1. You are egotistical and arrogant which is why you cheat and why you cannot handle playing legitimately. You tried but ultimately had to turn your cheats on again to feel good about yourself and save face in the company of SMART LEGITIMATE players.

2. Youíre not very smart considering your laughable tutorial about having *brains*. I called you out and chirped you so much RIGHT IN FRONT OF BULLET MIND YOU, to purposely show him that you turned your cheats off, went in the negative and then turned them back on again to bring your score up. Bullet and I were in teamspeak the entire time. I honestly could not believe someone could be so stupid as to show a vast difference in gameplay. This to me proves that you are 100% cheating and a bad player when your cheats are disabled. I was killing you, and a lot of other R6V guys were killing you as well. Not because we were ganging up on you but because we could when weíd run into you. Then you turned your cheats back on and it was like night and day. You were untouchable.

So here we are. You want back in and Iím wondering why....... WHY?????

Iím a legit player Pinkopanter I suck on the ground and do very well in the AA. I have had one account with an alias of rustyshackleferd which I created in battlelog for kicks and to this day do not know how to enable and quite fankly donít care to. I have been called out for hacking in the AA because I know how to lead fire and have confidently addressed every accusation with ďone account since 2005, look me up istats.netĒ. I have nothing to hide and if I was ever banned from the AARP server Iíd plead my case and accept the outcome, then confidently move onto another server of which there are many to choose from. Why donít you? Iím not saying this to be rude, Iím saying this because it only leads me to believe that your cheating has banned you from so many servers that the choices are now very limited. Hereís the thing pal, You ARE cheating, everyone sees it and it has lead to bans across many servers. Now youíre left with so few that you are really trying to get back into this one.

VI and RC are the only two servers that run Golmud 24/7 and yes they attract a lot of very talented players. I know talented players when is see them. Iíve been playing the BF franchise since 2005 when it was BF2 so for you to tell ME that I have no clue how to play and I need to get some skill is not only insulting but it tells me a lot about your demeanour and how you see yourself and others. Iíve been adminning and interpreting player statistics since BF2 so I know what to look for. When I look at you I see many things but a legitimate Battlefield 4 player is not one of them and no doubt those that defend you are your friends but they are also either running cheats of their own or simply donít play against you enough to see that you really are hacking. Furthermore Iíd wager that they have never taken the time to learn how to interpret legitimate player history vs the history of a player who uses cheats.
    When I look at you I look at EVERYTHING. Your stats, your behaviour in game and your attitude. All I see is someone who is arrogant and rude and canít handle being owned on an even playing field. Thatís pretty sad and I have no pity for you bud. You should have thought about all this before you decided to cheat.

Downloads
    Uploads

Good Grief. Is this ever going to end? This whole thing has taken a turn for the surreal.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Good Grief. Is this ever going to end? This whole thing has taken a turn for the surreal.
    LOL. Agreed

Downloads
    Uploads

Haha welcome to the world of hacker hunting. Grab your popcorn boys it’s gonna be a show!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

You are one stupid ignorant idiot. You could play as long as you want, you will never advance from where you are. Just because you are stupid.