Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban Appeal

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ban Appeal

I was accused by Akula20342 and banned from the server. I would like to Introduce myself and ask for lift of my ban. I started playing in the beginning of BF3, then BF4 came along. I Never ever used cheats or modes to get to where I am as a BF player. And I can proudly say, I am good one. I enjoyed playing your server and hope if you spent the time to watch my entire video and my style of playing, you will lift the ban on me.

This is in response to Akula20342:

Hello Akula20342. Thank you for wasting your time reporting me as a cheater, instead of learning how to play BF4. As far as I remember, you were playing only armor, AA or tank. Most of it camping on the East or West side of C. Unfortunately, this do not help you or your team mates winning the round. And now you decided to get on the ground. Welcome to my world.

What you need, to play BF4, and be good at it?
    1. Good gear. If you check my Battlelog profile, you will see my gear.
    2. Brains
    3. Good hacks with On/Off switch - on sale in Walmart.

Regarding the first video, you accusing me of hacking, here is my excuse:

First advantage I have over most players is, my Monitor with 120 Hz refresh rate. Internet with 100Gb download speeds and my two GeForce GTX 980 in SLI mode. Yes, I spent some green to equip myself. Which means, if you have 60 Hz monitor and slower Internet connection, I see you before you see me, and most of the time, you are dead before you even see me, because you render before me twice faster, then I to you. I always use walls for cover and once I get the kill, I cover to reload. You were with 14 life left, and needed only one bullet to get you killed. I killed you and then I covered as usual behind the wall. I am sorry if you are mis-equiped.

On the second video: Oh, I love to teleport my self in combat zones. Thatís what I do. I had my spawn beacon few yards behind you. You, as usual, were camping the roof. I spawned, and shot you from the air, you were dead, before I hit the ground.

Third, I love my Head Phones. 7.1 Surround sound. I do not see you on the mini map, but I can hear you running. And I can pinpoint the direction you coming from or shooting from. This is probably the best investment you can do to improve your game.

Other thing you can do is to spectate good players and learn from them. Would you say also that my friends, Pash, Gems, Midnight are cheaters?

I do not record my self and do not post many videos, but I made one yesterday, just to show you that I am not a cheater. Sorry bro, your claims do not have grounds. Watch this video, enjoy and learn how to play BF4

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ban Appeal

Recording yourself doesn't prove anything for one. I doubt you were stupid enough to have the cheats on while recording,.

Downloads
    Uploads

Really? The score said it all. Will you lift my ban?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkopanter View Post
    Really? The score said it all. Will you lift my ban?

Let me watch today when I get a chance. I will say you have a clean PB ban record, but a long list of individual complaints of incidents.

Downloads
    Uploads

Nothing new, I am constantly accused of cheating, as well of my friends Pash, Gems or Midnight. I would appreciate if you have the time and watch the entire video and make a decision. I do not cheat, never did and never will.

Downloads
    Uploads

Did you watch the video. If you did, do you believe I am a cheater?

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am not convinced either way. I am about 70/30 that you do or at least using some sort of exploit. Recording yourself doesn't prove a thing. As someone said before, I don't remember who, I can record myself driving a car to prove I am not speeding. But the minute the camera is off.......Vrooom!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkopanter View Post
    Did you watch the video. If you did, do you believe I am a cheater?
    Honestly Pink, I have no idea. I've not had these experiences with you, just hear the stories. But we play two different games. You are a infantry guy and i'm a vehicle hoe. So our paths don't cross too often. Up to the community in my mind. I've not much to contribute.

Not sure what you can do to resolve with the doubters. Gents?

Downloads
    Uploads

I expect you not to believe. However my experience speaks for itself. Playing BF3 and BF4 for 6 years now and close to 4000 hours, mostly infantry, the skills and the style of play shown on the video, does it really look like I cheat? If that does not convince you, then peace. Let it be. The Akula's video looks like a cheat but it is not and it is caused by the netcode. I killed him from the top of the rubble, he needed only one bullet, and I jumped back on the ground.

Out of Wiki:
    "netcode issues" include, among other things, latency, lag compensation or the lack thereof skill, simulation errors, and network issues between the client and server that are completely out of the game's hands.
    It happened to me and also very often, I know exactly who killed me, but it shows another player running behind the walls in some other location on the map. I know that, everyone gets frustrated by getting killed over and over from a good player, and of course, accusing him as a cheat. But just that one video at the right moment, I do not agree. I am not a cheater.

Any way, If you decide to lift my ban I will be happy to play again on your server and bring the excitement for the players around me. Heh, squad mates always telling "I am not spawning on you".

Thanks for your consideration.

Akula and Bullet, I wish one day you become good and get accused of hacking. This will make you proud of yourself. As I am now. Peace.

Downloads
    Uploads

Anybody want to give him another chance or are you pretty confident?