Downloads
    Uploads

Default Built my kid a gaming laptop and an EA account..

I built my kid a gaming laptop (old Lenovo W520) good enough for BF4 , so you guys will see him on as RyanNet11, his account is level 2 or 3, he's not a hacker, he's very good so if he is ripping it up in a heli please don't vote ban him, he's a level 120 on the Xbox.

He's 10 and was jumping on my account at times (though I banned him from playing on this server).. He's 10 , no worries about exposure to strong language.. I have also lectured him about the more imature things such as tea bagging, being a troll. He loves playing on the PC vs the Xbox because everyone works as a team and everyone (on this server) is so good at the game, he's grown rather board with the level of fodder on most of the Xbox servers.

Cheers,
    Ray

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Built my kid a gaming laptop and an EA account..

He's more than welcome to play in our server.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Red he will certainly help me seed the sever in the early morning hours, he will certainly add to the fun. He was already getting accused of hacking because he is so good in the scout heli ..lol .? Level one shouldn’t be able to fly like that..

He has razor sharp reflexes with the phantom bow, so I’m happy to have his own Origin account, has a long road to go as far as level up and unlocks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightning fast reflexes???? Is that anything like the yips I get when trying to rapid fire a DMR????

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good kid every time I have been in squad chat with him.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Raynet11 View Post
    Thanks Red he will certainly help me seed the sever in the early morning hours, he will certainly add to the fun. He was already getting accused of hacking because he is so good in the scout heli ..lol .? Level one shouldn’t be able to fly like that..

He has razor sharp reflexes with the phantom bow, so I’m happy to have his own Origin account, has a long road to go as far as level up and unlocks.
    Did someone say seeding help??? Woot!!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Ok , it only took a week of the laptop , dad, do you think you we could build a gaming rig for me ? this kid..... OK so side note, why are the Nvidia 1080's more money now then when I bought one a year ago? what the heck is going on , bit miners?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Raynet11 View Post
    Ok , it only took a week of the laptop , dad, do you think you we could build a gaming rig for me ? this kid..... OK so side note, why are the Nvidia 1080's more money now then when I bought one a year ago? what the heck is going on , bit miners?
    yes. before xmas, the GTX1080 was around $649. now they are around $1300 and people are buying them by the dozens... all for cryptocurrrency mining... there was not a single graphics card above a GTX980 in the store... sold out.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/comput...s-card-prices/

Downloads
    Uploads

That’s ridiculous... like of all things what a bunch of BS ... one too many people are clicking on those... “He got rich using this one simple trick....” click bait adds.... lol. I could always buy him a cheap gaming laptop when the funds become available or tell him to wait it out on the laptop beggers can’t be choosers... it’s a Lenovo 520 with one of those qudro engineering chipsets... high precision point, it’s good enough...