Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default used jet now red bans me every log in?

today 1 /5 / 2018 i logged in and used a jet there is no !rules stating you can not use a jet red told me out of jet cause he said so..
    i logged back in and the enemy had jets over c and f he ignored that now i get banned every time i log in with any of my accounts
    pretty sad that your !rules show nothing about using a jet with xx number of players yet you ban people for it..

i think lettle red needs to go get laid already he sounded like a little bitch punk in chat anyway
    dont worry reddy boy my vpn has over 140,000 servers to log into guess you have to ban them all
    All because YOU SAID SO and there is no server rules,. i did report this to dice as well under report server that there is no rule written on using jets with low players
    see ya on the server

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: used jet now red bans me every log in?

Quote Originally Posted by HEIL_PR781 View Post
    today 1 /5 / 2018 i logged in and used a jet there is no !rules stating you can not use a jet red told me out of jet cause he said so..
    i logged back in and the enemy had jets over c and f he ignored that now i get banned every time i log in with any of my accounts
    pretty sad that your !rules show nothing about using a jet with xx number of players yet you ban people for it..

i think lettle red needs to go get laid already he sounded like a little bitch punk in chat anyway
    dont worry reddy boy my vpn has over 140,000 servers to log into guess you have to ban them all
    All because YOU SAID SO and there is no server rules,. i did report this to dice as well under report server that there is no rule written on using jets with low players
    see ya on the server
    First of all, I'm not seeing a ban listed for you. I was having sympathy for you until reading the second paragraph. So you think a mess of insults and pile of poor spelling/grammar helps you in this case? Let me know when you are ready to have an adult discussion.

What kind of honest gamer thinks about utilizing 140000 VPN server IPs?

Downloads
    Uploads

If this was the guy from this morning.....your arrogance shows through. There are 2 sides to every story.

I would also seriously question why you would have multiple accounts.
    Good riddance.

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by HEIL_PR781 View Post

see ya on the server
    Tough shit..are you talking about these guids that you thought I couldn't find? Maybe you should be in school learning how to read and write instead of being a jet troll in low populated servers.

P.S..I dont need your Ip's..just your guids. And I have them

You reported me to Dice???? Oh noooooo, what shall I do????? Pffft..LMAO!!! good luck with that!!!!!

7button.JPG7button 2.JPG

Downloads
    Uploads

"mic drop"

Downloads
    Uploads

lol he has 8 bf4 accounts... wow, love to hear the reason for that....

Downloads
    Uploads

why do trolls...troll and then fear the ban hammer. lol

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

Somebody!!! quick!!! Hide me!!!! Ive been reported to Dice for banning a jet troll. LMAO!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't get why people think "No Server Rules" means you can be an asshole.
    ˢᵐᵒᶫ ᵀᵉˣᵗ ᴬᵉˢᵗʰᵉᵗᶦᶜˢ

Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL What a fucking Douche bag. The bitch is obsessed with Urine and mom's spaghetti. Outright strange!
    Last edited by wiz_of_wuz; 01-05-2018 at 06:12 PM.